Monday 18 February 2013

Abortion


WHY ENJOY FOR THE EXPENCE OF KILLING AN INNOCENT SOUL?

the truth is the truth, and sometimes it comes out in the strangest ways ladies and gentlemen. Two things happened last year to change my perception on what committed, pro-abortion women really think concerning babies & pregnancy. Hopeful thinking I might have entertained about their intentions or any doubt I had about the depth of their dishonesty & violence, was pretty well wiped away by two separate, unrelated events. The first was Major general THOMSON'S order to his soldiers that serving in the United Nations female troops would be punished if they got pregnant & males would suffer the same fate or greater if they were responsible for the same. I, for one, am of the opinion that Thomson's order was logical, reasonable and justified. It is a war out there, not a training exercise or fun & games!! A combat zone is definitely not a place for an expectant mother moreover, a female soldier who has to leave her unit following pregnancy places an unsafe burden on her fellow soldiers & disrupts the mission. I'd go a step further than Thomson & the army for that matter & say that women don't belong in frontline combat in the first place but I digress…………
The liberal feminist reaction to Thomson's order was rife with the most stunning show of hypocrisy. Suddenly the "you must treat women exactly the same as men" crowd was having a fit because women soldiers would be reprimanded for something that is uniquely normal to being a woman. The question I would like to pose is this:

"I think it is unfortunate that once again, the natural capacity that a woman's body has is disciplined. Why all this in this generation?"

It is always viewed as a handicap, not a normal aspect of being a woman. But the best part was the demand from four senators that Thomson rescind his order immediately. Well, I can think of no greater deterrent to a lady contemplating a military career than the image of an expected woman being severely punished simply for conceiving a child. This defies comprehension. The military should be happy that a couple is bringing new life to the world rather than viewing it as a handicap. Conceiving a child…bringing new life into the world. Suddenly it is not an embryo, zygote, fetus or a nameless, faceless choice, but a child. New life. Life.
You have betrayed yourselves, your word games & their façade of compassion & caring. We may always have suspected but now we know for sure, that even the murderers know the truth. ABORTION kills a child. A new life. Pregnancy is not a handicap or a problem, but the natural capacity of a woman's body. Committed pro-aborts know this to be true. Some of you reading this article too agree that it is a truth most of us cannot even live comfortably with so they must deny it, ignore it,& rationale it away in order to quell the conflict within them. They want this counterfeit notion of freedom enough to kill for it; another uncomfortable truth they can not face.
What the senators didn't say, of course, is that they objected Thomson's order because of the military's even greater sin-that women in uniform were not provided abortion services through government healthcare. They probably would not care about the no-pregnancy order if the woman had had the conceived zygote, embryo or fetus killed-oh wait I mean, terminated the pregnancy.
The second event that changed my understanding of militant pro-abortion is that of women around Egerton University. It was more heartbreaking than infuriating. I have in recent months, occasionally visited the ferocious pro-abortion blog of the so called:

"SINGLE LADIES OF EGERTON CAMPUS

"& engaged in comments on some of their articles. Call it a naïve attempt to talk some sense into the ladies there; hoping to change someone's mind or at least cause them to stop & think. To my deep sadness ladies & gentlemen, I was rudely awakened to the depth of some lady's hatred towards babies & pregnancy. Yes hatred.
The more I spoke of dignity of the pre-born child, the more I spoke of the sanctity of human life, the more vitriol I got. I expected the blog's supporters to be totally loyal to their pre-abortion philosophy, but I didn't expect the unabashed willingness to admit they'd gladly abort without a moment's hesitation! Or to hear them absolutely drip with disdain when they branded my pro-life position as "FETAL IDOLATRY" or seethe with contempt when ranting about how sick & tired they are of hearing the non existent rights of "insentient tissue"
I am still hopeful that most women who support abortion do so foolishly, ignorantly or half-heartedly. I'd even settle selfishly over the unmasked, cold aggression I've received from some of my affectionate comrades at Egerton university. My hope is growing dimmer& I should not be astonished at all. A new generation of our girlfriends has grown under the illusion of freedom through abortion & Satan has successfully planted enemity between mother & child like never before. If we accept that a mother can kill her own innocent child, how can we tell other people not to kill each other? Please think of it again ladies & gentlemen. The decision to let an innocent child to die so that ladies live as they wish yet they, our girlfriends willingly open their two legs for men to access their most powerful weapon is poverty to me. I still insist that no woman can call herself free if she has no control over her own body.

Why should you enjoy my visits at the expense of you knowing that you intend to kill the innocent soul of my water?



Ladies, I strongly need an answer before I attack the men who carelessly lower your pants knowing well that they will spit & carelessly walk away. Sometimes I am led to believe that if men were to get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament.
I have noticed that everybody that is for the idea of abortion has already been born. Any country or institution that supports abortion is not teaching its people to love, but to use violence to get what they want. Violence has made its way into the womb & has given birth to more violence & death; death not just to the baby but to the woman's natural instinct to protect & love her innocent child. We are not dealing with evil that has made a comfy home for himself in the quiet hidden center of humanity- the womb. Changing minds will not do the trick. Hearts must be changed. Hearts must be converted & our blind hearts made to see.
To the medics who are supporters of abortion, I must strongly remind you that abortion is inherently different from other medical procedures because no procedure in the medical field involves the purposeful termination of potential life. Remember you are there to save a life & not kill it in order to please a friend. The guilt of killing will always consume you & you will never have a piece of mind.
Wait & just think of this: you will never feel your baby's kiss or be able to touch her silky soft hair. You made a mistake of having fun (you remember opening your two soft thighs & something solid & warm going into them!). why must your baby be the one to suffer? I wonder why ladies always complain when told to carry heavy luggage but never complain when they support the weight of a man worth more than 80 kg on top of them. Far from it, they actually enjoy themselves. So what did your baby do to deserve this death( yet you allowed him or her in when you opened the vertical door)? You killed your soul by taking his/her breathe. A sweet child's face you will never see; the tender touch you will never feel. You will never have the chance to love that much because you had enough love to open your vertical door for Mr. Slasher to enter…yet you smile & say it is okay!!
Why should you place the baby inside you, knowing you are going to kill it? Another murderer is what you will be. Your baby deserves a whole life to live. If you think this is too hot for you then you could better tell Mr. Slasher not to bring the baby in your vertical brown door.




Ladies & gentlemen something like this I will never forgive at all because killing an innocent child is plain wrong. Is there anyone reading this who does not know what a protective wearing coat (CONDOM) is!
Such is the cry of one fetus that I happened to hear. it moved me to tears
:"for a long time I waited to open my tiny eyes mum, to see & hold your face. In despite of my small size I thought u loved me but how could I be sure, mum. Yesterday I heard you say that I didn't deserve to be. Why mummy? Tell me mum stop being mean to me. I thought you loved me mummy because 6 weeks ago you allowed me in. It is not my fault mum that am here and that you got pregnant as a teen waited long for me to see your face only for you to smash my face. You made me feel loved in this big gigantic place, but oh mummy am going because I heard you say you no longer want me. Mum I really want to stay, why do you choose to expose me to the outside cold yet it is warm inside here? I love you mum stop them from doing this to me mum.oh something hurt my head mummy. Am in heaven mum with the angels & they told me what you did to me. You killed me; ABORTION that is what they have told me. Thanks for choosing to kill me.
I conclude by reminding you that GOD, our father, is always on the side of those who are despised in the community. Members who feel that such people should not stay around- such are the same who abort innocent children. We who feel that they should not live…. why judge yet we are not GOD & what are we waiting for? Change your mind before you begin regretting otherwise abortion does not make you unpregnant, it just makes you the mother of a dead innocent child.
AUTHOR: MOKAYA BEN ONSASE
EGERTON UNIVERSITY.








 

2 comments: